Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Concrete Playground

For the inaugural installation of concrete playground I've decided to start from the inside out.

I awake in the lurk cave, only to find some leftover pad thai and a wand that keeps all worries away.  Doing what only a sensible person would do, I indulge.
















Quick step out back for somewhat fresh air

















          Sketchiest hallway/entrance ever!




































My building















Time to go to school...

I know it's shaky, but hey, fuck you.

A few notable things along the way...

Cruisers...














































Strategically placed billboards...














All ending at a nice little 6 rail.  Footy on this thing's for paying customers only. Soods














Until next time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment